* Material: Heat Friendly Synthetic
* Approx. Colour: 7A
* Cap Construction: Capless
* Hair Style: Curly
* Weight: 60g
* Hair Length: Front 3.5",Crown 4.25",Side 3.75",Back 3.75",Nape 2.25"
* Cap Size: This Wig comes with the elastic strap. This provides additional comfort, as well as confidence your wig won’t fall out, or get blown away by winds.
Advantages of Capless Wigs
Capless wigs allow your head to stay cooler than solid capped wigs. This is due to the fact that it is made with less hair and the specific capless construction allows for some air flow to the head and scalp.There are also adjustable straps or hooks at the nape of the neck to secure the wig in place.
|Front to Back|
|Side to Side across forehead|
|Side to Side over top|
|Temple to Temple across back|
|Nape of Neck|
|Child / Ulara Petite (UP)
How to Put Your Wig On
1) Find the front and the back of wig (the label goes in back).
2) Brush your own hair back; securing longer pieces with a hair pin and place a wig cap over your head (keeps the wig securely in place.)
3) Grasp the wig at the top and slip it over your head from your natural hairline to the natural hairline in the back.
4) The wig should feel secure but no too tight. You can adjust your wig for a secure, comfortable fit.
5) Style as you would your own hair. The small tabs in the front of the ears can be adjusted to hold the wig close to the face. Be gentle with the hair.
Cleaning the Synthetic Wigs
Synthetic wig is less expensive than human hair and is durable. Traditional curling irons, blow dryers and hot rollers CANNOT be used on synthetic hair fiber.
Styling the Hair
Use your fingers or a wide tooth comb to style your synthetic wig. Define layers with Synthetic-Safe styling products. For curly wigs, use a pick or comb to loosen fibers, but do not pull on the hair.
Storing the Hair
When not in use, always put your wig on a mannequin or wig stand to maintain its shape. Frequency of cleaning will depend on your environment, lifestyle and amount of perspiration. Suggested for cleaning is after 10 to 14 days of wear.
It is best to store the human hair in its original container. Or you can store the hair in a plastic bag.
Total Delivery Time = Processing Time + Delivery Time
Processing Time:different processing times for different orders
*Standard Order: It will take 7-10 working days to produce wigs or extensions.
*Lace Front Wigs Order: It will take 10-15 working days to produce your wigs.
*Monofilament Order: It will take 18-25 working days to produce your wigs.
*Full Lace Wigs Order: It will take 15-20 working days to produce your wigs.
*Hand-tied Wigs Order: It will take 15-20 working days to produce your wigs.
*Men Toupees/ Women Toppers Order: It will take 40-45 working days.
It will take 2-4 days for you to receive your items.
Due to force majeure, the delivery time may be affected
Delivery Methods & Charge
We will deliver your order DHL/ RPX/DPD. Delivery in the UK is £7 which will be auto-added in the grand total.
The tracking No. of your parcel will be sent to you after your order is delivered. You may use it to check the status of your order online.
If you want to return your order, please contact us with all your questions and concerns first. Give us your order number within 15 days of receipt. We will gladly exchange or refund the item. Your satisfaction is our top priority. Any items must be original packed. All packages should be sent via a tractable method. We are sorry that we cannot responsible for the lost in transit. And the original shipping charges are non-refundable.