Here are some tips for fitting your clip in hair extensions
* Before fitting your extension, straighten your own hair. You will get a more natural blending of your own hair with the hair in the extensions.
* Practice opening and closing the snap clips on the hair extension. Use both your thumbs and your index fingers, and apply firm pressure to the ends of the clip . Leave each one open so they will be ready for fitting to your hair.
* You might find it helps to lightly tease the underside of each section of your own hair before fitting the clips. This will help to give a firmer grip on your hair.
* Start from the bottom of your head and work up towards the top.
* The longer lengths are best used for the back of the head and the shorter lengths are for the sides.
After you have practised a few times you will be able to fit your clip in hair extensions quickly and easily to create great fashion looks and special styles for a memorable occasion.