How To Choose Lace Wigs?
Choosing a suitable lace wigs is an important decision. A human hair wig is an investment that you will be able to keep for a long time, as long as you take good care of it. This article will help you decide what kind of wig to buy, and how to take care of it.
1. Face shape: different facial shapes look better with different hair styles. If you have an oval face then you have the most options. If your head is longer, choose a wig that balances the forehead with the chin. Long hair styles and center parted wigs don’t look very good on this type. If you have a more square face, choose a human hair wig that minimizes the broad lines and angles of your face, with roundness at the temples and the jaw line. Good styles are curly, shags, and mid-length.
2. Now that you know what you’re working with, it’s time to decide on a style. The basic wig has a tapered back with the front styled back, or worn around the face. Mid-length goes to about the shoulder, and long wigs pass the shoulder. Short styles include the gamin, the shortest, the shag, which has a longer back, and the curly European hair wigs that come in tight or loose styles.
3. Size:full lace Wigs come in four sizes, measured in inches. Measuring your head will give you an idea of your size. There are three ways of measuring: around the head, front to back and ear to ear. The first takes a tape measure and uses the natural hairline as the top. Measure just over the ears and below the crest of your skull in back. Front to back is as it sounds: follow from your hairline to the top of your neck. Lastly, measure from one ear over the crown of your head to the other.
4. Color: Usually you don’t want to stray from the color of your eyebrows. If you are looking for cancer wigs, then you can use any color you want! Most colors come on a number scale from 1 to 60, the lower the darker. If the number has a slash, it means that there is about a 50/50 distribution of two colors. If there is a -, this means that a lighter color is distributed through a darker color to produce a highlight effect.
5. Shorter styles are usually easier to care for. Longer styles may need conditioning and other maintenance.
6. Human hair wigs give you more freedom to style and play with your lace front wigs. Synthetic wigs are pre-styled.
7. Buying full lace wigs accessories like a wig brush and wig pick to treat your wig and keep it looking new. Overall, wearing a wig is supposed to make you feel confident and comfortable. Go with a style that you love, and remember that if you take care of your wig, it will last longer. Most of all, have fun with it, even if you are wearing it as a chemo patient. Being positive will help you appreciate your wig and make you look and feel better.